Customer Support Consultant (Portuguese speaking)
Our Customer Support Centre is growing rapidly to support the implementation of a large-scale IT and services solution to one of our premier clients. We are looking for exceptional communicators who are results orientated, can consistently deliver great customer service, and very importantly can self-manage. Candidates should have call centre/technical support experience and entry level IT skills. A Portuguese-speaking candidate with very good English verbal and writing skills is required. If you also speak French, you will be at a definite advantage.
You will report to the Customer Support Team Leader and your mission will be to deliver exceptional helpdesk support to our Portuguese and English-speaking customer base. This position requires a technically oriented individual who fully understands the data and desktop support environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting internal service level requirements in terms of productivity and quality.
- Accurate troubleshooting and timely closing of open cases.
- Outbound service calls.
- Ensuring all customer support calls and interactions are completed in accordance with client SLA agreements.
- Some translation work will be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• An IT Qualification such as N+ and/or A+ would be advantageous
• A very strong hobby interest and demonstrable knowledge of online environments, and
telecommunications would be required
• 2 years plus inbound customer service experience obtained preferably in a telecommunications, technical call centre or helpdesk environment would place you at a distinct advantage.
• Strong experience of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer is essential.
• Experience in supporting Web applications is highly desirable
- Candidates should either be South African Citizens or permanent residents. If not, then a valid work permit will be required.
This permanent position offers a competitive salary, great working environment and reasonable working hours.
If you are a “can-do” individual who meets the criteria and wishes to be part of an exciting young team then please send a concise CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 December 2018.