Corporate online training programmes have a high rate of failure, normally due to mismanagement. Make sure your training programme is expertly planned and executed so that it delivers on an ongoing basis.
Companies rarely have the time, internal expertise, or resources to create, manage and support a digital learning academy for staff. Outsourcing to a supplier that provides a fully-managed service is the answer.
Effective training programmes require continual monitoring and management. The following important areas can all be outsourced.
- Management of all administrative tasks related to the learning management system, including user roles, learning pathways, and reporting
- Creation of new training material and updating of existing material.
- Learner support
- Reporting and monitoring
Initial programme development is must be done right. A specialist company, such as FUEL, can help you choose the best route to take so that it matches your business objectives, resources, budget, and needs.
Benefits of an Outsourced Solution
- Expertise. Gaining immediate access to the skills needed to run every aspect an online training programme without having to recruit.
- Agility. Being able to adapt your training quickly to the constantly changing needs of your business and learners.
- Cost-effective. Budgets can be set, processes streamlined, and expensive mistakes avoided through the experience of your provider.
- Tailored learning. Companies such as FUEL help create personalised learning pathways for your staff which are matched to their roles and career paths. This helps increase staff engagement and retention.
- Detailed reporting. In-depth tracking, measurement, and assessment tools built into good quality learning management systems – or rather ‘learning experience platforms’ as they are now often called – allow management to maximise the ROI.
Optimise your training programme through effective outsourcing to ensure every aspect is professional, effective and well matched to your company culture. Concentrating energy on your core business while leaving the training delivery to experts saves time and hassle.
We can help you plan a new training programme from scratch, or improve your existing one so that it performs as it should. Designed to your budgetary requirements, objectives and needs.